Our corporate training spaces in New York are the perfect environment to ensure effective training and development of your attendees. All of our venues have been expertly designed to optimize the learning experience.
Find your perfect NYC training space
If you’re looking for flexible training rooms in New York City, then don’t compromise. Make sure you pick training spaces fully optimized for learning by taking a look at our US venues located in Manhattan, the heart of New York City’s five boroughs.
360 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
601 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
810 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Reserve your training room
In just a few clicks, you can inquire easily and effortlessly about our New York training rooms.
What's included when you book one of our NYC training rooms?
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure your training session runs smoothly:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to invigorate students and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your learning.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors, screens and flip charts. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that’s quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures focus and concentration for all trainees.
Corporate training rooms in New York City
Corporate training is one of the most important parts of an employee's working life. Most programs are run away from the office to allow employees to focus on their own personal development without the pressures of daily work. As a result, the environment the training is delivered in leaves a lasting impression on employees so it needs to be exceptional. At etc.venues we understand the need to impress and have designed space so that it always exceeds expectations.
What makes our New York training spaces different?
Unlike many other New York training spaces, our venues are purpose-built to optimize every single aspect of the learning experience. It’s why we say our training venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’. It means:
- No hidden costs: Our pricing ensures there are no unexpected surprises making it easier to plan your training day.
- Latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every training room.
- Freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring trainees are always fired-up.
- Award-winning customer service: Our events team are always on hand to support your every need.
A guide to training in New York City
New York is a great city to host your next training course or program. We have put together a short guide highlighting the benefits of hiring training space in NYC.
- Globally connected. New York City has three airports and 472 train stations making the city a hub for both national and international training sessions. The three airports are John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and Newark International Airport (EWR), all within easy reach of our venues.
- Fantastic cultural and social hub. A vibrant city that is culturally diverse and is likely to attract participants from across the United States.
- Bespoke training opportunities. A huge number of executive education organizations have a base in New York. These providers are well placed to assist in creating the very best bespoke training course.
- Access to the best trainers. Trainers tend to be highly qualified and experienced industry experts and New York offers a huge number of these individuals, including many within niche fields.
Learn more about how we optimise our training rooms for learning.