A better way to have a meeting in New York
Looking to rent a meeting room in New York City? We have brought our award-winning experience in designing beautiful meeting spaces to Manhattan. We are confident that your attendees will instantly love our nutritious food, modern design, attentive service and the abundance of natural light that floods our venues. It's time to have a better, more productive meeting at etc.venues.
Our New York meeting venues
Our meeting venues in Midtown Manhattan are ideally located close to convenient transport links. We have plans to expand our meeting venue portfolio across New York City. Click on the map markers below to view more details about our venues with meeting rooms.
360 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
601 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Reserve your meeting room in New York
You can reserve you meeting room in New York from anywhere in the world. A few clicks on our online booking tool and you are all set.
Top 3 New York Meeting Rooms
What's included when you rent our meeting rooms in Manhattan?
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure your meeting runs smoothly:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to relax and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your thinking.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that’s quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures supreme comfort and aids concentration.
- In-house hybrid tech helps extend business meetings quickly and effortlessly.
Make the right choice with your meeting room
Unlike the office, a hotel or even the local café, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of a meeting. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’.
- It means you can look forward to freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring your attendees are always fired-up.
- It means you can expect the latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every event room.
- It also means you can enjoy a purposefully designed environment: Our spaces are built to inspire and stimulate interaction with striking design and provocative contemporary art.
If you haven't already, watch our brand video to help understand why it is best to choose a 'supercharged' venue.
Small meeting rooms and large meeting rooms
No matter the size of your meeting we have a solution for you. Our three locations offer meeting room rentals for groups from 2 upto 312.
360 Madison Avenue has two interconnecting meeting floors with a large and flexible meeting room on both levels. If you are looking for a big meeting room for a business event that needs to be private then this venue has the perfect solution.
601 Lexington Avenue is one continuous floor of meeting space. Seven small meeting rooms run along one side of the venue offering board rooms for executives or pitch meeting rooms for agencies.
810 Seventh Avenue is coming later this year. It will offer seven meeting and conference rooms across 2 floors. It will also be the first venue use the latest in LED tiles for the reception video wall.
Your meeting room 3-step tech-check
Meeting room technology has evolved a great deal over the past two years. Video conferencing is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have. However, not all venues have suitably equipped meeting rooms to ensure a seamless, glitch-free experience. With that in mind, here’s a quick 3-step tech-check to ensure your meeting goes smoothly:
- Wi-Fi needs to be fast. Connectivity needs to be effortless and powerful enough to accommodate your online streaming requirements. After all, there’s nothing more frustrating than chatting to virtual colleagues on-screen who’ve frozen mid-conversation. It doesn’t just slow down the communication, it kills the flow and it’s easy to lose track of the point that’s being made and can potentially ruin your meeting.
- Projectors and screens need to be built-in, not wheeled in. You should not have to waste valuable meeting time plugging in screen and projector cables. It should all be set up and ready to go. The tech is there to facilitate and empower you, not slow down or stall your meeting.
- Video display screen can be seen clearly. The LED screen ought to be clear and easy on the eye. Just as importantly, the chairs and table layout should be designed so that everyone in the room can take part without any straining or adjustment. It’s important that attendees can continue to work at the table while they are engaging with colleagues on screen.
Find out more about our simply solutions for small meetings on our hybrid solutions page.