Dedicated rooms for training courses
One of the best ways to ensure your training session is absorbed is to deliver your program in a distraction free setting. That’s why our training rooms (in fact all our meeting rooms) are closed to the public and only used by professionals. Each private, lockable training room is carefully located away from noise and windows are double glazed and sound proofed to enhance concentration. Dedicated teaching rooms often result in more students recommending the course in future.
Choose a training room near you
Selecting a convenient location for your professional development event is important. Delegates could be travelling from across the country or internationally so will appreciate well connected locations.
- Choose from our list of UK training rooms to hire.
- Pick from our list of US training room rental options.
To find a training room near you, check out our ever-expanding list of stunning city centre venue locations with convenient transport links.
Training venues ready for the trainer
At etc.venues, we work hard to look after the needs of everyone – especially facilitators or trainers. After all, instructors have a huge responsibility to deliver for your class which is why we ensure you have all you need including:
- A dedicated event manager who’ll ensure you have your favourite coffee and pastry ready when you arrive at the start of the training day.
- AV support for when you need a new clicker or an extra cable.
- Onsite chefs to prepare nutritious food throughout the day.
- Convenient storage facilities for course materials if you need it.
- The personal touch from the venue manager. Many facilitators say our venues feel like a home away from home.
Training room FAQs
What is a training room?
You can define a training room by the purpose it serves. That purpose is a space in which information can be delivered to groups of people. For example, a company would book a training room for an induction programme in order to induct their employees into their company.
Training room costs
A number of factors influence best value for a training room. These factors include location, size of room, duration and number of trainees. To ensure you get the best price for your training room, we recommend you get in touch with us.
How do you book a training room?
Whether you are in the UK or US, booking a training room with us is easy. You can use our online booking tool to quickly check a price and availability for a training room in any of our locations. If you have something more specific in mind you might want to fill out our contact form.
Alternatively, simply call us:
UK phone number: 0207 105 6090
US phone number: 646-844-6004
What are training rooms used for?
Training rooms can be booked for a number of reasons. But some of the most common uses for our spaces include the following;
- Graduate or Intern Programs
- Induction Programs
- Assessment Centres for recruiting new hires.
- Classroom Teaching on many soft skills
- Continuous Professional Development
- Learning and Development Programs
- Software or IT System training
- Arbitration Rooms and Interview Rooms.