Championing healthy food, animal welfare standards and local producers.
Over the years, we’ve earned a strong reputation for the quality of our food and received wonderful feedback from clients and delegates (check out our google reviews and see for yourself!).
We’re now delighted to announce that we’ve also received great feedback from the Soil Association which has awarded us the highly prized ‘Food for Life Bronze Award’ – for all 11 of our UK venues.
It means you have the reassurance of knowing we source environmentally friendly food and that we’ve taken steps towards making healthy eating easy whilst championing local food producers.
The award highlights:
- At least 75% of dishes on our menus are freshly prepared on site from unprocessed ingredients.
- All meat is from farms which satisfy UK animal welfare standards.
- No fish are served from the Marine Conservation Society ‘fish to avoid’ list.
- Eggs are from free range hens.
- No undesirable additives or artificial trans fats are used.
- No genetically modified ingredients are used.
- All suppliers have been verified to ensure they apply appropriate food safety standards
- Menus provide for all dietary and cultural needs.
All of which is great news for event organisers, delegates and local UK farmers. To make an enquiry or to book a meeting or event, get in touch today.