- Entries received after January 5th, 2022, will not be accepted.
- Our hot air balloon prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- etc.venues will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
etc.venues reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all except employees of etc.venues, their families or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are over the age of 21 and eligible to claim the prize.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 14th January, 2022.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by their business email address (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must then provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to etc.venues within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and etc.venues will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize of two tickets for a hot air balloon ride will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to etc.venues
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. etc.venues reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond etc.venues’ control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of etc.venues regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to etc.venues 360 Madison, Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017 or an email to email@example.com within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- etc.venues reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, etc.venues, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of etc.venues, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by etc.venues or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by UK law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- etc.venues reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.