If you’re searching for training room hire in Manchester and looking for a recommendation, here’s what Chugai Pharma (UK) Ltd, Training Manager has to say about us:
Absolutely LOVE this venue. Much better atmosphere than many hotel training rooms. All staff that we've had contact with have been professional, helpful and fun to deal with! The standard of the refreshments and food throughout the day is superb. Looking forward to our next meeting at etc.venues Manchester!
Training rooms in Manchester city centre
Our training rooms are available to hire in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly. This area is the transport hub of Manchester with easy access to our venue from mainline trains and local tram stations (in fact, the tram stops right outside our door!). Click the marker on the map to see our Manchester venue.
What's included when you book a training room in Manchester?
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure your training session runs smoothly:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to invigorate students and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your learning.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that’s quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures focus and concentration for all trainees.
What makes our Manchester training space different?
Unlike many other training centres, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of the learning experience. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’. It means:
- No hidden costs. Our pricing ensures there are no unexpected surprises making it easier to plan your training day.
- Latest smart tech. Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every training room.
- Freshly prepared food. Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring trainees are always fired-up.
Find out about our Manchester Venue.
Organising training in Manchester.
Manchester is a great city to host your next training course particularly if attendees are joining from across the UK. We have put together a short guide highlighting the benefits of hiring training space in Manchester.
- Fantastic cultural and social hub. A vibrant city that is culturally diverse and is likely to attract participants from across the country.
- Well connected. Manchester’s transport network consists of buses, trains, planes, and their very own Manchester Metrolink tram. Manchester is truly an accessible city for many with a great transport system to support national or international commuters.
- Affordable overnight accommodation. For training courses that last longer than a day, there are over 120 hotels in Manchester.
- Bespoke training opportunities. There are three universities in Manchester. All can support with bespoke training courses.
- The first atom split. Obviously, this is not a benefit of hiring one of our training rooms, but we thought this would be a great bit of trivia to share!
Learn more about how we optimise our training rooms for learning.