We have made it easy for you to find a great training room to hire in London by locating our venues across the breadth of the city – from Marble Arch and Victoria in West London to Tower Hill and Liverpool Street in the East of London. Hiring the perfect training room in London is much easier with etc.venues.
London training venues to hire near you
Choose a training room from a wide range of prime locations across the city. Click on the map markers to find out more about the individual training venues.
Elephant & Castle
London, SE1 6NX
London, EC2A 4BX
London, WC2A 1HL
London, SE1 7PB
8 Fenchurch Place
London, EC3M 4PB
London, SE1 1GA
London, W2 2EA
Book your training room today
It is quick and easy to reserve a room for your next progamme using our online booking tool.
Top 3 London Training Rooms
Our London training room facilities
From catering to AV, here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure your training session runs smoothly:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to invigorate students and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your learning.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors, screens and flip chart. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that’s quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures focus and concentration for all trainees.
What makes our London training spaces different?
Unlike many other training centres, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of the learning experience. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’. It means:
- No hidden costs: Our pricing ensures there are no unexpected surprises making it easier to plan your training day.
- Latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every training room.
- Freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring trainees are always fired-up.
A guide to training in London.
London is a great city to host your next training course or program. We have put together a short guide highlighting the benefits of hiring training space in the UK's capital:
- Fantastic cultural and social hub. A vibrant city that is culturally diverse and is likely to attract international participants.
- Globally connected. London has five airports and over 300 train stations. It is connected both nationally and internationally meaning reaching this city is a breeze.
- Extraordinary academic resource. Hundreds of libraries with millions of books makes any academic or research-based training in London much easier.
- Bespoke training opportunities. A huge number of executive education organisations have a base in London. These providers are well placed to assist in creating the very best bespoke training course.
- Access to the best trainers. Trainers tend to be highly qualified and experienced industry experts and London offers a huge number of these individuals, including many within niche fields.
Learn more about how we optimise our training rooms for learning.