If you’re searching for training room hire in Birmingham and looking for a recommendation, here’s what Armada Training’s, Training Manager has to say about us:
“Prior to hosting courses at etc. venues, we used various other venues in Birmingham, but it was never quite right. At etc.venues, everything is spot on every time. The facilities, training rooms and breakout areas are first class, as is the food, but the best thing is the people who work there. They can’t do enough to help us, and make our delegates feel welcome and comfortable.”
Training rooms in Birmingham city centre
Our great training rooms are available to hire in the heart of Birmingham and just a short walk from the city’s three mainline stations – New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street. Click the marker on the map to see more about our Birmingham venue.
Birmingham, B4 6TB
Book your training room today
It is quick and easy to reserve a room for your next progamme using our online booking tool.
What's included when you book a training room in Birmingham?
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure your training session runs smoothly:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to invigorate students and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your learning.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors, screens and flip charts. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that’s quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures focus and concentration for all trainees.
What makes our Birmingham training space different?
Unlike many other training centres, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of the learning experience. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’. It means:
• No hidden costs: Our pricing ensures there are no unexpected surprises making it easier to plan your training day.
• Latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every training room.
• Freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring trainees are always fired-up.
Find out about Maple House our Birmingham training venue.
Organising training in Birmingham.
Due to its central location, Birmingham is a great city to host your next training course particularly if attendees are joining from across the UK. We have put together a short guide highlighting the benefits of hiring training space in Birmingham.
- Fantastic cultural and social hub. A vibrant city that is culturally diverse and is likely to attract participants from across the country.
- Nationally connected. Birmingham is truly at the centre of the UK. Trains from Edinburgh take 5.5 hours and from Cardiff, Manchester and London take under 2 hours.
- Affordable overnight accommodation. For training courses that last longer than a day there are over 36,000 bed spaces in Birmingham.
- Bespoke training opportunities. There are five Universities in Birmingham. All can support with bespoke training courses.
- More canals than Venice. It is not really a benefit of hiring a training space in Birmingham, but we thought it was a great fact to share with your trainees!
Learn more about how we optimise our training rooms for learning.