Looking to hire a meeting room in Manchester? Show your colleagues, clients or attendees you care with a colourful City Centre venue that is purpose-built for a successful meeting. The venue is located on the eighth floor and provides wonderful panoramic views of this vibrant city overlooking Piccadilly Gardens.
“Run like a 5-star hotel, this venue beats all other 'typical' meeting places hands down. Attentive staff, great food and top-notch facilities make this by far the best venue I've attended.”
Manchester Piccadilly (city centre) meeting rooms
Our first venue in the Manchester's Piccadilly district is perfectly located in the city centre which is the transport hub for Manchester. Within easy access of mainline and tram stations (in fact the tram stops right outside our door!) this venue is convenient for both local and national attendees. Once inside take a minute to take in the views over this energetic city from the venue's 8th floor location.
Book meeting rooms Manchester
In just a few clicks, you can enquire easily and effortlessly about our Manchester meeting spaces.
Top 3 Manchester Meeting Rooms
'Admire' - Small Meeting Room
The ‘Admire’ Meeting Room on 8th floor of etc.venues Manchester venue benefits from a corner position with plenty of natural light. The room is set to a boardroom layout and also offers featured corner seating. With excellent views of Piccadilly Gardens and Central Manchester this space can comfortably seat 10 people.
'Observe' - Small Meeting Room
‘Observe’ can be found adjacent to the Cityscape Restaurant, benefitting from natural light and sweeping views of the city. Capable of seating 12 people in boardroom layout.
'Outlook' - Large Meeting Room
‘Outlook’ can be found on the Training Wing, benefitting from extensive natural light and sweeping views of the city. Capable of seating up to 28 people in boardroom set-up.
What's included when you book a meeting room?
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure your meeting runs smoothly:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to relax and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your thinking.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that’s quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures supreme comfort and aids concentration.
- In-house hybrid tech helps extend face-to-face meetings quickly and effortlessly.
Make the right choice with your meeting room
Unlike the office, a hotel or even the local café, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of a meeting. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’.
- It means you can look forward to freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring your attendees are always fired-up.
- It means you can expect the latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every event room.
- It also means you can enjoy a purposefully designed environment: Our spaces are built to inspire and stimulate interaction with striking design and provocative contemporary art.
If you haven't already, watch our brand video to help understand why it is best to choose a 'supercharged' venue.
Meeting rooms Manchester airport
Manchester Airport is one of the United Kingdom's busiest airports with popular flights from European countries and Dubai International Airport, making Manchester an ideal place for a meeting.
Within under 30 minutes you can commute from Manchester Airport to our Manchester Piccadilly venue. If you want the fastest route, we would suggest a National Rail (mainline) train from Manchester Airport (MIA) to Manchester Piccadilly (MAN).
Or, if you prefer a relaxing, scenic journey, you can choose to go by Manchester's Metrolink from Manchester Airport to Piccadilly Gardens.
If you are planning on booking a meeting in Manchester, watch our meeting room video to show why our meeting venues are supercharged not superficial.
Your meeting room 3-step tech-check
Meeting room technology has evolved a great deal over the past two years. Video conferencing is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have. However, not all venues have suitably equipped meeting rooms to ensure a seamless, glitch-free experience. With that in mind, here’s a quick 3-step tech-check to ensure your meeting goes smoothly:
- Wi-Fi needs to be fast. Connectivity needs to be effortless and powerful enough to accommodate your online streaming requirements. After all, there’s nothing more frustrating than chatting to virtual colleagues on-screen who’ve frozen mid-conversation. It doesn’t just slow down the communication, it kills the flow and it’s easy to lose track of the point that’s being made and can potentially ruin your meeting.
- Projectors and screens need to be built-in, not wheeled in. You should not have to waste valuable meeting time plugging in screen and projector cables. It should all be set up and ready to go. The tech is there to facilitate and empower you, not slow down or stall your meeting.
- Video display screen can be seen clearly. The LED screen ought to be clear and easy on the eye. Just as importantly, the chairs and table layout should be designed so that everyone in the room can take part without any straining or adjustment. It’s important that attendees can continue to work at the table while they are engaging with colleagues on screen.
Learn more about our small room simple hybrid meeting solution.