Find The Perfect Meeting Space
Over 250 meeting rooms to hire across London and our dedicated venues are located close to mainline train stations from - Waterloo and London Bridge south of the river to Liverpool Street, Victoria, Kings Cross and Paddington north of the river. Finding a perfect meeting room in London is much easier with etc.venues.
Our London Meeting Venues
Prime spots across the capital with a collection of venues in the City of London. Whether you are looking for corporate meeting rooms in London or creative meeting spaces we are sure to have the perfect venue for you. Click on the map markers to find out more about the individual venues.
London, EC3A 7BX
London, EC2M 3YD
London, EC2A 4BX
London, WC2A 1HL
London, SE1 7PB
8 Fenchurch Place
London, EC3M 4PB
London, SE1 1GA
London, W2 2EA
London, EC3M 1AE
London, EC1A 4HD
Book Your Meeting Room
Search and book your meeting room using our online booking tool for safer and more secure meetings for the day.
Top 3 London Meeting Rooms
1. 'Drive' - Small Meeting Room
The ‘Drive’ meeting room is located on 5th floor of etc.venues Monument. This vibrant space is full of natural light and provides a panoramic view of The City - looking over the Shard, Tower Bridge and City Hall. With a built-in LCD screen, plenty of useful power points and a boardroom table for up to 10 attendees, this air-conditioned room is ideally suited for team meetings, brain-storms, pitches and presentations.
Address: etc.venues Monument, 8 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AE.
Show more ↓
2. ‘Decide’ – Corporate Meeting Room
The ‘Decide’ boardroom is located at etc.venues Fenchurch. This stylish, corporate boardroom with a unique take on wood-panelled walls, offers an ideal room for high profile meetings. Complete with projector, screen, and a large sleek black scribble board the room works well for a project meeting or business presentation. The glazed wall has built in blinds to ensure extra privacy when needed.
Address: etc.venues Fenchurch, 8 Fenchurch Place, London, EC3M 4PBShow more ↓
3. ‘Countess’ – Large Meeting Room
‘Countess’ is a bright and airy room within our iconic County Hall venue. It is one of several in a beautifully restored executive wing on the 3rd floor of the venue. With a built-in projector, screen and plenty of power points this quiet and spacious room is a great space for a larger group meeting.
Address; etc.venues County Hall, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PBShow more ↓
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to relax and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your thinking.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that's quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures supreme comfort and aids concentration
- In-house hybrid tech helps extend business meetings quickly and effortlessly.
Make The Right Choice.
Unlike the office, a hotel or even the local café, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of a meeting. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’.
- It means you can look forward to freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring your attendees are always fired-up.
Find out how great food makes a great meeting.
- It means you can expect the latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every event room.
Find out how Wi-Fi can enhance your attendee experience.
- It also means you can enjoy a purposefully designed environment: Our spaces are built to inspire and stimulate interaction with striking design and provocative contemporary art.
Find out how design creates more memorable meetings.
If you haven't already, watch our brand video to help understand why it is best to choose a 'supercharged' venue.
We have put together a list of the most searched for locations for meeting rooms across the Capital.
Meeting Rooms With A View
One of the most popular places to hold a meeting, especially in a city like London, is in a room with a view. Fortunately, we have numerous meetings rooms with views across our portfolio. These include river views, cityscapes and even a view of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Your meeting room 3-step tech-check
Meeting room technology has evolved a great deal over the past two years. Video conferencing is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have. However, not all venues have suitably equipped rooms to ensure a seamless, glitch-free experience. With that in mind, here’s a quick 3-step tech-check to ensure your meeting goes smoothly:
- Wi-Fi needs to be fast. Connectivity needs to be effortless and powerful enough to accommodate your online streaming requirements. After all, there’s nothing more frustrating than chatting to virtual colleagues on-screen who’ve frozen mid-conversation. It doesn’t just slow down the communication, it kills the flow and it’s easy to lose track of the point that’s being made and can potentially ruin your presentation.
- Projectors and screens need to be built-in, not wheeled in. You should not have to waste valuable meeting time plugging in screen and projector cables. It should all be set up and ready to go. The tech is there to facilitate and empower you, not slow down or stall your meeting.
- Video display screen can be seen clearly. The LED screen ought to be clear and easy on the eye. Just as importantly, the chairs and table layout should be designed so that everyone in the room can take part without any straining or adjustment. It’s important that attendees can continue to work at the table while they are engaging with colleagues on screen.
Find out more about our simply video conference solutions on our hybrid solutions page.
Rooms To Be Creative
To get creative you need an inspiring setting. Hold your next meeting in a stimulating environment with surroundings to encourage new ideas or different viewpoints. We’ve collected the best of our creative London meeting rooms that ensure imagination & innovation will flourish when you get together.
London Meeting Room FAQs
How do you book a meeting room?
Booking an etc.venues meeting room is easy. Simply use our online tool to check the availability of your chosen room, then confirm your booking and have a productive meeting. Alternatively, call our helpful and friendly sales team and they will find you a meeting room across our London venues which suits your needs.