Only settle for the best meeting rooms
Looking to hire a meeting room in Birmingham? We have a variety of meeting spaces all within our colourful city centre venue that is full of natural light, contemporary design and award-winning food and service. Show your clients, colleagues and attendees you care by booking a room designed for a productive meeting.
Birmingham City Centre meeting rooms
Our Maple House venue sits on Corporation Street overlooking Old Square, just minutes away from three mainline train stations including Birmingham New Street (BHM), Birmingham Snow Hill (BSW), and Birmingham Moor Street (BMO).
Birmingham, B4 6TB
Book meeting rooms Birmingham
In just a few clicks, you can enquire easily and effortlessly about our Birmingham meeting spaces.
What's included when you book a meeting room in Birmingham?
Here are just a few of the inclusions to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light to relax and aid concentration.
- Sound-proofed walls and ceilings to avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Fresh bean-to-cup coffee on tap throughout the day to energise and stimulate your thinking.
- Contemporary design and artworks create more vibrant surroundings to inspire ideas.
- Built-in AV including ceiling mounted projectors. Tech is ready to go.
- Superfast Wi-Fi that's quick to connect to and works wherever you are in the venue.
- Ergonomic furniture ensures supreme comfort and aids concentration
- In-house hybrid tech helps extend business meetings quickly and effortlessly.
Make the right choice with your meeting room
Unlike the office, a hotel or even the local café, our venues are purpose-built to optimise every single aspect of a meeting. It’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’.
- It means you can look forward to freshly prepared food: Our in-house chefs prepare meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious, ensuring your attendees are always fired-up.
Find out how great food makes a great meeting.
- It means you can expect the latest smart tech: Our state-of-the-art built-in AV, superfast WiFi and onsite support ensures seamless connections in every event room.
Find out how Wi-Fi can enhance your attendee experience.
- It also means you can enjoy a purposefully designed environment: Our spaces are built to inspire and stimulate interaction with striking design and provocative contemporary art.
Find out how design creates more memorable meetings.
If you haven't already, watch our brand video to help understand why it is best to choose a 'supercharged' venue.
Your meeting room 3-step tech-check
Meeting room technology has evolved a great deal over the past two years. Video conferencing is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have. However, not all venues have suitably equipped meeting rooms to ensure a seamless, glitch-free experience. With that in mind, here’s a quick 3-step tech-check to ensure your meeting goes smoothly:
- Wi-Fi needs to be fast. Connectivity needs to be effortless and powerful enough to accommodate your online streaming requirements. After all, there’s nothing more frustrating than chatting to virtual colleagues on-screen who’ve frozen mid-conversation. It doesn’t just slow down the communication, it kills the flow and it’s easy to lose track of the point that’s being made and can potentially ruin your meeting.
- Projectors and screens need to be built-in, not wheeled in. You should not have to waste valuable meeting time plugging in screen and projector cables. It should all be set up and ready to go. The tech is there to facilitate and empower you, not slow down or stall your meeting.
- Video display screen can be seen clearly. The LED screen ought to be clear and easy on the eye. Just as importantly, the chairs and table layout should be designed so that everyone in the room can take part without any straining or adjustment. It’s important that attendees can continue to work at the table while they are engaging with colleagues on screen.
Learn more about our small room simple hybrid meeting solution.