We offer a range of flexible meeting rooms in the UK including the key cities of London, Manchester, and Birmingham. Whatever the meeting size we can find a solution that fits with spaces ranging in capacity from 2 – 800 people. Click on the map markers to find out more about the individual meeting venues.
London, EC3A 7BX
London, EC2M 3YD
Elephant & Castle
London, SE1 6NX
London, EC2A 4BX
London, WC2A 1HL
London, SE1 7PB
8 Fenchurch Place
London, EC3M 4PB
London, SE1 1GA
Manchester, M1 3HU
Birmingham, B4 6TB
London, W2 2EA
London, EC3M 1AE
London, EC1A 4HD
London, EC2Y 9AE
Book a meeting room instantly
Booking your meeting room couldn't be easier. You can search, check pricing and reserve your meeting space today using our online booking tool.
UK and European meetings
Located in three hub cities in the UK our venues can support both national and international meetings.
Nationally, many types of meetings are run in London, the Midlands and the North West to allow participants to join at a location they can reach within a day. Since most meeting agendas are typically one day long the ability to commute to the venue is an important factor when selecting a location. It may be that for an update meeting you could benefit from offering all three regional locations as part of a roadshow. Whatever the purpose of the meeting our team of experts are available to help.
Convenient flight connections
Meetings with an international guest list tend to be multiple days and capital cities are a favoured location because the good flight connections ensure a better traveling experience for all the attendees. Luckily, we have a selection of venues with a wide range of spaces to hire in the vibrant and diverse City of London including in the Square Mile.
Benefits of face-to-face meetings
In a world with a choice of virtual meetings and in-person meetings it is helpful to consider the objectives of bringing people together. In many cases the benefits of meeting face-to-face contribute to the wider development of relationships between team members. Find out more about how to foster team spirit at your next meeting.
Quick links to our key city centre venue locations
Looking for a cheap meeting room?
When you’re searching for a cheap meeting room, you need to be careful you’re comparing like for like and every element is taken into account. That’s because some meeting venues include more than others. Once you’ve done that, you’ll find a genuinely affordable meeting space that meets all your requirements.
Here are just a few points worth considering:
- Is superfast Wi-Fi a meeting room requirement? This could be an expensive add-on in some meeting venues, whereas at ours superfast and secure connectivity is included in the price – potentially saving you a fortune.
- Does your overall meeting room budget include food? Most of our venues include onsite chefs who can accommodate almost every dietary requirement and regularly provide vegan and gluten-free options. It saves you on the cost of organising external catering.
- How long will you need the meeting room for? At our venues, you don’t need to book a meeting room for a full day, you can book from just half a day and, once again, save money.
- How many attendees are invited to the meeting? This could inform the type and layout of the room so it’s worth double checking your figures as, once you’ve booked a meeting space, it’s not always easy to add more numbers.
- Where are your meeting attendees travelling from? Be sure to check their locations to ensure the venue is convenient for all your guests to travel and minimise the risk of them cancelling
FAQs about UK meeting rooms
What are typical meeting room facilities in the United Kingdom?
Fully equipped meeting room facilities include the following:
- Natural light
- Breakfast on arrival
- Lunch prepared by in-house chefs
- Unlimited coffee, tea and refreshments
- Plasma screens and flipcharts in all rooms
- Water coolers in all rooms
- Free high speed wireless internet access
- Registration on arrival
- Client stationery
- Storage of materials
- Industry-leading service