We have conference centres across the UK including the key cities of London, Manchester, and Birmingham. Whatever the conference size we can offer first class conference facilities in modern and vibrant venues. Click on the map markers to find out more about the individual conference centres.
London, EC3A 7BX
London, EC2M 3YD
Elephant & Castle
London, SE1 6NX
London, EC2A 4BX
London, WC2A 1HL
London, SE1 7PB
8 Fenchurch Place
London, EC3M 4PB
London, SE1 1GA
Manchester, M1 3HU
Birmingham, B4 6TB
London, W2 2EA
London, EC3M 1AE
London, EC1A 4HD
London, EC2Y 9AE
Check availability for a conference room
Booking your conference room couldn’t be easier. You can search all our venues and check availability using our online booking tool. Then contact us about the venue you would like to receive a dedicated proposal for.
Ensure delegates are buzzing not snoozing
Sleepy woodland settings are fine if you want to wind down, take a nap or play golf. However, they are far from ideal if you want to stimulate conference guests.
That’s why all of our conference centres are located in high-energy city centre hotspots; locations such as the Southbank, Borough Market, Liverpool Street and St Paul’s.
Just as importantly, the high-energy vibe continues inside our conference centres where you’ll discover:
- A nutritious and delicious stand-up buffet that’s carefully carb-balanced to avoid after-lunch energy dips.
- Self-serve fresh bean-to-cup coffee available throughout the day to keep attendees sharp.
- Thoughtfully designed easy-flow spaces to encourage greater interaction between conference delegates and networking.
- Optimised climate control settings and clean air filtration system to aid concentration throughout the day.
- Specially designed artworks commissioned to prompt conversations and spark ideas.
- Built-in tech and superfast Wi-Fi to ensure seamless, glitch-free connectivity
All of which ensures delegates are buzzing not snoozing.
Inspiring, Inclusive, In-person
In a world with a choice of virtual events and in-person conferences it is helpful to consider the objectives of bringing people together. Conferences are inspiring and inclusive but to get the best out of them delegates should get involved in-person. Find out more about the benefits of an in-person conference.
FAQs about UK conference rooms
What are typical meeting room amenities in the United Kingdom?