New conference venue in New York opens at 360 Madison. The 45,000 sq. ft. of urban design space brings etc.venues award-winning approach from Central London to Midtown Manhattan.
In a recent interview, Nick Hoare, our Chief Operating Officer explained:
“We want to share our flair with New York event professionals who need stylish, elegant, highly contemporary spaces to interact, learn, get inspired and do business. We’re an innovative and challenging British brand adapting our highly successful model to a market that deserves a superior alternative to hotels.”
So, what makes etc.venues superior to the usual hotel option?
Venue at a glance:
- A short walk from Grand Central Terminal
- 45,000 sq.ft. across 2 inter-connected floors
- 10 rooms with state-of-the-art built-in tech
- Private catering and exhibition area
- Onsite chefs create freshly prepared food
- Unlimited fresh bean-to-cup coffee
- Large screen media walls for branding
- High speed, highly secure FREE Wi-Fi
For more information on the new venue visit here or if you’d like to come and have a look around call the team on 646 844 6004