Here’s a delicious Christmas treat to help make the festivities even more special this year: Melted Chocolate Chip Cookies!
100g (1/2 cup) of Dark Chocolate
100g (1/2 cup) of Butter
150g (2/3 cup) of Soft Brown Sugar
2 x Eggs
Touch of Vanilla Extract
200g (1 cup) of Dark & White Chocolate Callets
125g (2/3 cup) of All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Begin by gently melting the dark chocolate and butter together.
- Once melted, let it cool slightly.
- Then whisk the brown sugar, eggs and a touch of vanilla extract together on a high speed (until they’re nice and fluffy).
- When the sugar and eggs are beaten (and light in colour), add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Once mixed, fold through the dry ingredients and add the white chocolate and dark chocolate callets.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 180° (350°F).
- Then spoon the mixture onto a tray with space between them and bake.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand until they’re cool… then they’re ready to enjoy!