The wait is over. Our meeting venue in the West End is now open.
Situated on Edgware Road, just a few minutes walk away from Marble Arch, this is our 15th venue and we couldn't be more excited. The team are headed up by General Manager David Pena, Head Chef Elroy O'Sullivan and Events Manager Rochelle McGregor - all experienced members of the etc.venues family.
The venue offers 22,000 sqft of space over 3 floors with the largest room accommodating 120 theatre style with an additional 21 meeting rooms of various sizes. Our Head of Design, Franck Rosello commented on the build:
"We're always looking for new ways to make the etc.venues experience as fresh and as innovative as possible, and with our first West End venue, we've managed to create something we think is pretty special. Not only have we injected some new design features, we've also retained some of the existing touches such as the wonderful parquet flooring. It's going to be a real show stopper."
- Convenient location just minutes away from Marble Arch
- Bright and modern interior with natural daylight throughout
- 22 meeting rooms of varying size
- Conference Suite designed for groups up to 120
- Option to hire a dedicated floor of event space
- On site restaurant and lounge (with it’s own 3D fire place!).
- Theatre style kitchen with chefs serving a variety of delicious food
For more information on the new venue visit here or if you’d like to come and have a look around call the team on 0207 105 6090