When it comes to choosing a meeting or event venue, natural light is a must-have. One reason we feel strongly about this is because of the positive effects of sunlight. Studies show that our brains produce more serotonin on sunny days than on dark days, boosting our mood.
That’s why we ensure our meeting and event venues in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York have plenty of natural sunlight; brightening our spaces and lifting our attendees’ spirits.
Dreary is simply weary
Our Head of Design, Franck Rosello, has strong feelings about sunlight. He believes “dreary settings are weary for event attendees. Sunlight is one of most effective ways to energise guests; it’s a powerful mood-enhancer and we know how to make the most of it!”
With that in mind, here are just a few ways we energise delegates:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow light to flood our meeting and event spaces
- Vibrant colours and upbeat tones inspire ideas and creativity
- Quirky artworks help spark new conversations and potential networking opportunities
Bringing meetings and events to life
The images above are a montage of three of our meeting and event spaces in Central London and bring these key themes – and your meeting and event – to life.
From left to right:
- Natural light fills our spaces throughout our Chancery Lane location making it the perfect venue for training events, workshops, team-catch-ups and client meetings.
- Cheer on our bright yellow Pac Man who’s fleeing the chasing ghosts on the 5th floor of our Monument venue.
- Another wide and luminous space flooded with light… this time it’s the Galleria inside our 133 Houndsditch event and conference venue.
Our event venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’
As you can see, all our meeting and event spaces are far more than just ‘spaces’. Unlike many event venues in London and New York, ours are purposely designed – often from the ground-up – to host meetings and events. That’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’
For instance, sound-proofed walls ensure no unnecessary, noisy distractions allowing delegates to focus. Thoughtful room layouts and built-in screens mean presentations can be seen clearly by everyone attending, including those seated at the back of the meeting, event or conference. And the latest integrated tech ensures every face-to-face meeting can quickly and easily be extended to become a virtual meeting, too.