Within the heart of The City, our Monument venue is only a few minutes from Monument Tube, and a short walk from Fenchurch Street and London Bridge stations. But there’s a lot more to this venue than a convenient location; it’s an organiser’s dream. That’s because it’s 4 very different spaces in one – making it ideal for almost every type of meeting or event.
Perfect for every type of meeting
Altogether, there are 19 rooms across four floors:
- ‘Brain Box’ on the top floor is a self-contained creative space with 6 rooms – ideal for product launches, hackathons, and brainstorming. Brainbox is full of natural sunlight, there’s an irreverent Pac Man art installation, a foosball table and there’s even pick ‘n’ mix.
- Fourth floor is a private and discreet exhibition space adjacent to a main room that can accommodate up to 240 attendees. Perfect for mini-events.
- Third floor comprises of 6 rooms of which 5 lend themselves to training workshops or boardroom meetings.
- Second floor includes the restaurant, kitchen, and space for 240 attendees theatre-style or 150 cabaret. It’s ideal for town hall events and company away days as it’s easy to break out for lunch.
Highly praised… and highly rated
Thanks to its flexibility, our meeting and conference venue has an enviable reputation earning a 4.6 out of 5-star Google review rating and receiving outstanding feedback like this:
“From start to finish the service I received was excellent!”
“I always receive a warm welcome from the team at Monument. They go the extra mile and I feel like they are part of my team when I run an event with them. It's very comforting to know that they're available as an extra pair of hands and jump right into the task at hand.”
“This is the best experience we've had hosting an event. My company has hosted around 8 events in the UK and this ran very smoothly and all of the event staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you!”
All our conference venues are purposefully designed and include:
- Robust and secure infrastructure to provide high speed Wi-Fi and seamless hybrid event connectivity
- Built-in AV including multi-screens that can be branded
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that allow plenty of natural light
- Vibrant colours that stimulate and inspire ideas and creativity
- Striking design and provocative art that prompts conversation among attendees
Our conference venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’
All our conference spaces are far more than just ‘spaces’. Unlike many event venues in London and New York, ours are purposely designed – often from the ground-up – to host meetings, events and conferences. That’s why we say our venues are ‘supercharged not superficial’