Our portfolio of venues is growing in more ways than one. Our new venue near St. Paul’s – 200 Aldersgate, has our biggest conference room to date!
The main suite can hold up to 400 theatre style and there are a further 14 rooms of various sizes. All can be accessed by the main galleria, a fantastic open plan space, perfect for events, receptions or exhibitions.
We’ve also gone “big” on design, with Franck Rosello (Central Projects Manager) pulling out all the stops to create a truly unique and inviting venue.
“We always like to push the traditional ideas of conference and event space here at etc. And with its fabulous location and stunning building, the venue really does have a sense of luxury about it – from the amazing lampshades,to the funky plasma wall and finally to the Contemporary Art displayed throughout the venue.”
It was our clients that first inspired us to think bigger by requesting larger space in a City location. etc.venues - St. Paul’s is perfectly located near the Cathedral and opposite the Museum of London, in a stunning building at 200 Aldersgate.
Alastair Stewart – MD of etc.venues is delighted with the new venue and said:-
"We are really grateful to all our clients who have helped us grow this year and I’m pleased to have another new venue in the pipeline that again expands the scope of our venue offering to them.
The location of etc.venues St Paul’s at 200 Aldersgate is excellent and the building with its impressive entrance provides a great arrival experience.”
- Located in the impressive new development at 200 Aldersgate, in London, near to St Paul's and Barbican stations.
- 20,000 sq.ft. of dedicated conference, exhibition and event space on one floor.
- Purpose built Conference suite for up to 400 delegates in theatre style.
- Adjoining galleria for up to 30 exhibition stands, catering and networking.
- A 9 screen plasma wall for client branding, twitter walls and video content.
- Resident team of chefs preparing a fresh daily menu designed to keep delegates alert and refreshed.
- Interior design by Franck Rosello
For more information on the new venue visit here or if you’d like to come and have a look around call the team on 0207 105 6090.