A brand new conference and exhibition venue in the City of London at 133 Houndsditch is now open.
Easily accessible location just minutes from Liverpool Street and Bank stations, the venue offers our largest room to date, seating 700 theatre style or 500 cabaret. The Enterprise Suite is also considered the largest conference room in the City of London. Alongside the conference space there are an additional 7 large breakout rooms (for 50-200) all conveniently situated on the one floor.
The Enterprise Suite boasts a generous ceiling height and natural daylight with the latest built-in audio visual technology, whilst the adjacent open plan Galleria offers over 15,000 sqft of flexible exhibition & catering space.
Our Sales Director, Declan Cassidy said:
“133 Houndsditch will be a game changer for the conference industry in London. Conference suites with this capacity supported by large break out options all on one floor are difficult to find, especially in The City.”
The venue at a glance:
- Centrally located at Liverpool Street in the City of London
- 9 flexible conference rooms over 33,000 sqft of space all on one floor
- Large conference suite with a capacity for 700 theatre / 500 cabaret / 500 banquet
- Up to 15,000 sqft of stylish catering and exhibition space adjacent to the conference suite
- A number of exclusive use and branding options available
- Stunning lightwell perfect for intimate networking or sponsor space
- Natural daylight throughout the venue
- Our own team of chefs onsite offering bespoke menu options
The tech stuff...
- Multiple media walls and digital signage opportunities
- Free Wi-fi high speed fibre connectivity
- Modern, contemporary fittings and colour changing lighting options
- Cutting edge laser projectors and built in screens
For more information on the new venue visit here or if you’d like to come and have a look around call the team on 0207 105 6090