Ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for attendees
We’ve always prioritised the safety of our guests. That’s why, in response to Covid-19, we’ve implemented these new measures for your peace of mind:
- Newly-trained teams. Staff fully-trained on hygiene protocols and supplied with the latest PPE.
- Science-led cleaning. Quality-focused sanitisation with ISO accreditations, audited by Navitas.
- Building Lobby. Strict and controlled access to each venue with the introduction of clear, directional signage for entrance and exits.
- Building Lifts. Floor markers highlight where to wait for lifts and where to stand inside lifts to continue social distancing. Stairs are also an option.
- Venue Reception. Signage and screens protect receptionists and delegates. You can also pause here to sanitise before heading to your meeting.
- Registration. If required, this will take place in the meeting room to avoid congested reception areas.
- Coffee Points. Clear distance markers have been introduced with a helpful prompt to sanitise before service.
- Lunch. Chefs prepare delicious touch-free ‘grab-and-go' food. In-room delivery is also available.
- Cloakrooms. We’ve implemented screens for the attendants, clear distance markers and a sanitisation point at this key location.
- Updated uniforms. Badges and T-shirts that carry snappy, light-hearted reminders of the importance of social distancing and hygiene.
- Revised lounge areas. Still vibrant and full of natural light but furniture (including sofas and chairs) has been moved apart to increase space.
Not everything has changed…
One aspect we haven’t changed is our warm, up-beat welcome and can-do attitude. With that in mind, we can’t wait to welcome you through our doors very soon!