etc.venues operates nearly 500,000 square feet of space with over 15 venues across London, Birmingham, Manchester and New York. In our 30 years, we have hosted 300,000 events attended by more than 15 million delegates. Those numbers make etc.venues a leader in urban day conferencing. In fact, in Central London, we’re bigger than both Marriott and Hilton with 278 rooms.
- We put clients at the heart of every decision we make to provide them with an effortless meeting and event experience.
- It's why we were the first to introduce a ground-breaking online booking tool enabling clients to see live availability - so they can make informed choices.
- It's why we introduced all-inclusive day delegate rate packages - which include high-speed Wi-Fi, unlimited coffee and bespoke lunches.
- It's why we invest millions in leading, built-in smart technology - so clients can deliver outstanding presentations.
- It's why our onsite chefs cater for every kind of dietary requirement - from contemporary vegan to gluten-free dishes.
- And it's why our teams regularly undertake client feedback sessions - so we can continue to innovate and evolve as we expand internationally.
Our strategy of focusing on clients has paid off. Over the years, we've won numerous accolades including 'Best Global Conference Centre' in the Stella Awards in 2022 and, our MD, Alastair Stewart, won the 2019 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (London and South region) Transformation Award.
Going forwards, the leadership team of etc.venues is determined to use its agility and entrepreneurial spirit to further disrupt the market.
The Founding principles: "to do the simple things well, to put service first, to be green where we can and to be that little bit better than everyone else" are still at the heart of what etc.venues does.
to a Friend